I would've gone sooner if I knew how gorgeous Vanilla Cupcake Bakery is. The place is so chic and sophisticated that I could stare at every nook and cranny all day. Luckily, I was able to see several of its offerings while attending an event that VCB hosted at their Mother Ignacia branch. And since I'll be getting married in a few months, I saw how the brand's overall decor can be potentially incorporated in my travel-inspired wedding.
Vanilla Cupcake Bakery's Mother Ignacia branch, which is just a short walk from ABS-CBN, has a maximum capacity of 100 pax. You can choose to do your events here, especially if you're thinking of doing a pre-nup session, as they're offering a reasonable package for an hour's worth of photo-ops (pay P4,000 per hour, P1,000 of which is consumable). Every succeeding hour is priced at P4,000.
If you want to host an intimate event (i.e. bridal shower, birthday, debut, christening), you can also avail of their In-Store Catering, which is good for a maximum of 3 hours only. The consumables are cupcakes, food and drinks. You can avail of this particular package in all of their 5 branches:
- Alabang Town Center (max. 40 pax)
- Bonifacio High Street (max. 60 pax)
- Glorietta 3 (max. 35 pax)
- Mother Ignacia (max. 100 pax)
- UP Town Center (max. 27 pax)
Vanilla Cupcake Bakery also has an Off-Store Catering, which has a maximum of 5 hours only. They also offer three kinds of setups:
- Their STORE FRONT SET-UP comes with a Vanilla Cupcake booth, a chiller on-site, and a decorative table (with delivery and set-up charge).
- They also offer a BASIC TABLE SET-UP, which comes with a simple decorative table, and some dessert, food and drinks.
- VCB also offers a CUSTOMIZED BUFFET SET-UP, which already comes with customized decorative tools, customized desserts, cupcakes, mock cakes, cookies, cake pop and towers. One real customized cake is also included in the package.
You'll surely enjoy a Vanilla Cupcake Bakery party because not only are their stores beautifully decorated, the ambiance itself is a definite conversation starter. Best of all, VCB offers some of the sweetest treats and delectable food offerings. It's highly doubtful that you'll go home without a few good memories in tow because their must-try cake pops (the fondant is surprisingly good), and a selection of their moist cupcakes (the best ones are the Luscious Caramel and Lava Cake) are deliciously memorable!
Explore & Be Free!